It’s simple, quick and makes the perfect lunch-to-go. Salmon in packed with protein and those omega-3 fatty acids that your body needs.
Makes: 1 serving
- 1 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup smoked salmon
- 1/2 of a hard boiled egg
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 radish, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Sprinkle of balsamic vinegar
- Arrange the lettuce, salmon, egg, tomatoes, onion, and radish on a plate.
- Sprinkle with parsley and balsamic vinegar.
Nutritional Info: One serving equals: 170 calories, 6g fat, 5g carbs, 18g protein.